| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maracay in October is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid with occasional rain. Circa 99mm (3.9in) of H2O tumbles during on average 13 days.
- The heavens above Maracay are moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:05 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:52.
- There are approximately 3:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maracay October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Maracay, Venezuela
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Maracay:
- Willemstad, Curaçao - 260.1 kms (161.6 miles) NNW
- Coro, Venezuela - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) WNW
- Maracaibo, Venezuela - 448 kms (278.4 miles) W
- Barquisimeto, Venezuela - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) W
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 362.7 kms (225.4 miles) W
- Acarigua, Venezuela - 190.1 kms (118.1 miles) WSW
- Guanare, Venezuela - 266.4 kms (165.5 miles) WSW
- Merida, Venezuela - 428.8 kms (266.5 miles) WSW
- Guasdualito, Venezuela - 482 kms (299.5 miles) SW
- Arauca, Colombia - 490 kms (304.5 miles) SW