| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maracay in December is fairly hot at 23.9 °C (75.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with occasional rain. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of H2O is dropped during an average of 5 days.
- The blue above Maracay is sunny having on balance a sizable 9:00 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:31 long and the longest day is 11:33 long with an average length of 11:31.
- There are approximately 2:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maracay December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Maracay, Venezuela
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Maracay:
- Willemstad, Curaçao - 260.1 kms (161.6 miles) NNW
- Coro, Venezuela - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) WNW
- Maracaibo, Venezuela - 448 kms (278.4 miles) W
- Barquisimeto, Venezuela - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) W
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 362.7 kms (225.4 miles) W
- Acarigua, Venezuela - 190.1 kms (118.1 miles) WSW
- Guanare, Venezuela - 266.4 kms (165.5 miles) WSW
- Merida, Venezuela - 428.8 kms (266.5 miles) WSW
- Guasdualito, Venezuela - 482 kms (299.5 miles) SW
- Arauca, Colombia - 490 kms (304.5 miles) SW