| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maracay in April is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.6 °C (90.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of fluid descends during on average 6 days.
- In April the heavens above Maracay are slightly sunny having an average of a welcome 7:44 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:20.
- There are approximately 4:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maracay April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Maracay, Venezuela
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Maracay:
- Willemstad, Curaçao - 260.1 kms (161.6 miles) NNW
- Coro, Venezuela - 257.2 kms (159.8 miles) WNW
- Maracaibo, Venezuela - 448 kms (278.4 miles) W
- Barquisimeto, Venezuela - 183.6 kms (114.1 miles) W
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 362.7 kms (225.4 miles) W
- Acarigua, Venezuela - 190.1 kms (118.1 miles) WSW
- Guanare, Venezuela - 266.4 kms (165.5 miles) WSW
- Merida, Venezuela - 428.8 kms (266.5 miles) WSW
- Guasdualito, Venezuela - 482 kms (299.5 miles) SW
- Arauca, Colombia - 490 kms (304.5 miles) SW